Now you can play your favourite PS3 games on your PC thanks to PlayStation 3 Emulator a.k.a RPCS3. PlayStation 3 was originally released in 2006 with two other major versions followed by 2009 and 2012 named as “Slim” and “Super Slim” PlayStation 3 was developed by Sony and it Competed with Microsoft’s Xbox 360 and Nintendo’s Wii as part of 7th Gen Game Consoles.
PlayStation 3 Emulator
- File Size : 16 Mb
- Version : v0.0.5-7257 [Date – 2018/08/28]
Minimum System Requirements
- RAM – 2GB
- CPU – Any X64 Capable Processor
- OS – Windows 7,8,10 64-bit / Linux 64-bit
How To Install and Play Games on PlayStation 3 Emulator
- Download the file from above given link
- Open the downloaded zip file, drag all the files into a new folder
- Now you need to download PlayStation 3 System firmware and install it to the Emulator.
- Download latest Firmware from this official page and Copy it to the desktop
- Now go to the emulator folder and double click “RPCS3” file
- Click “I have read the quick start guide” then Continoue
- From next window go to File > Install Firmware and select the downloaded firmware from step 4
- Wait for the installation then click ok
- Then wait for “Normal Dialog” progress bar to complete.
- Thats all
How to Set Up the Controllers in PlayStation 3 Emulator
What are some Compatible Games with RPCS3 in 4K resolution
Almost any game which is compatible with PS3 can be played with RPCS3. Here are some of the awesome games you can try yourself.
3.Armored Core V
4.Clash of the Titans